пятница, 11 февраля 2011 г.

Waterbondage - Bobbi Starr gay in latex

interracial bdsm


interracial bdsm

Bobbi is back!! We everything loved her the first time around and I fell in tenderness all over again during this visit. I'm always a niggard tougher on a model the second time we meet and this send forth proves that fact very well. I exposed her cage phobia with the Houdini tank. Her fear is quite apparent throughout the pageant. Then I gagged her with leather handcuff a chain on the chain suffusion . In scene three I pushed Bobbi's male bdsm limits with an extremely tight electrical tape restrain in the curved tank. In the process I found out she was ticklish! Her underwater struggling while being tickled is hot! In the greatest scene nun bdsm she was vulnerable to more tickling, so of course I had to indulge myself another time. Her helpless struggles in this scene are quite a turn-~ward. As a reward for her giving punished husbands nature, Wet Dreams thanked Bobbi for me with a couple of beautiful orgasms. I rules and punishments can hardly wait in opposition to round three with Bobbi Starr.

Video from Waterbondage.com
file magnitude: 347 mb
resolution: 854x480 (HD)
format video: wmv
codec: Windows Media Video
duration: 52 min
genre: Bound Women Restrained, Dunked tranny bdsm, Machine Fucked and Forced in a Houdini Immersion Tank at WaterBondage

File glutinous substance: 347.0 MB

interracial bdsm