среда, 20 июля 2011 г.

SOCIETY SM Jul 19, 2011 - Jennifer White (PICS, HD) munch bdsm

mybdsm
Domming Jennifer White is like having a lion on a leash...this is a powerful woman...and glamourously elegant...she male bdsm takes her time getting ready...she strives for perfection, vexation much care to prep herself...In the end, I appreciate her efforts...I like a burnished and fresh woman...to begin with...they may not end up that habitual method, but that isn't their fault...and nothing that happens to Jennifer ~ward this day is kansas city bdsm her fault either...she is a great resigned...I don't need a reason to do what I chouse...the means is the end...After talking to her and directing her to plunder, I hogtie her...tight...her limber back is her own opponent as I pull her into an arch...Jennifer remains calm and lovely, gagged and hogtied on her side, as I begin with my tails and floggers...therefore a tight and restrictive pretzel tie...that pussy is pure minion ...I work over her helpless hole with a dildo and bвton...then my fingers...she asks persmission to squirt...I tell her not to become me wet...so, she doesnt squirt...I may have ruined her whole orgasm...too fucking bad...her pleasure isnt worth my wet pants...or rug...a piece annoyed, I apply the lip loop to her perfect pussy and set with food it out...I enjoyed watching her suffer more either way...at that time upside down and spread...her hands are roped to her material part and she can only look on as I rig up a crotchrope with wieghts...then clover clamps with wieghts...sensory overload with my canes and I power back to her pussy...a vibrating egg sinks deep inside and I conversion to an act the tranny bdsm magic wand on her clit...Jennfier cums and screams...In the latest scnee I bend her over and take it to her blockhead...I finish her off with a hard karen kay bdsm dildo pounding and the truncheon...it was truly hard to let her go...but I contrivance on getting her back :)...

File Size: 722 jap bdsm MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:51:41
Format: MP4
Pics: included
Studio: Societysm


mybdsm

File size: 722.9 MB

mybdsm